[ale] Computer couriers?

Howard Fore me at hofo.com
Wed Oct 10 17:26:47 EDT 2001

I'm trying to find a company that can go pick up my medium tower LInux
server at an ISP in Secaucus, NJ (20 min north of Newark) and drop it off at
Fedex to send to me. I've called a couple of courier services in the area
and they're all clueless and won't do it. Anybody have a suggestion? The ISP
refuses to pack it and send it to me, presumably for liability reasons. It's
not a terribly expensive machine, I just need it here and not there. And I'd
rather not waste a weekday off of work on a roundtrip to Newark via Delta.

Howard Fore, me at hofo.com
³Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves.² - Abraham
Lincoln