[ale] cross-compile how-to?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Oct 8 21:31:19 EDT 2001

I am trying to cross-compile the palinux kernel on an x86 box to build a
new (hopefully working) kernel for a CD build. I am having trouble
configuring the cross-compile environment.
If anyone has done some of this and can 1. tell me what I need to do, 2.
point me to the proper documentation, I would be most appreciative. I'm
itching to put a debian-based distro on a PaRisk box.

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>

 PGP signature