[ale] diald and/or Mandrake

David Corbin dcorbin at imperitek.com
Mon Oct 8 13:03:10 EDT 2001

I've volunteered to help a friend finish setting up his Mandrake box.  Now,
I'm debian-guy, though I tend to understand the true Linux underneath.  Does
anyone want to offer me any particular warnings in dealing with Mandrake?

The number one task is to setup analog dial out and get it operating as a
firewall.  Over 4 years ago, I used diald to achieve this.  Is diald still
the solution here?  Any particular warnings on what to look for in terms of
changes to diald?

Thanks
David Corbin

---
This message as been sent through the ALE general discussion list.