[ale] Mylex Raid controller

Matt Shade mshade at threekay.com
Wed Oct 3 16:18:04 EDT 2001

Hi Steve,
I have the worst dialup line from home since I moved to Kennesaw, so
downloading the iso's are out of the question.
Here's what a modprobe shows:

tyrone:/ # modprobe DAC960
/lib/modules/2.2.16/block/DAC960.o: init_module: Device or resource busy
Hint: this error can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters
/lib/modules/2.2.16/block/DAC960.o: insmod
/lib/modules/2.2.16/block/DAC960.o failed
/lib/modules/2.2.16/block/DAC960.o: insmod DAC960 failed

I want to try creating a new kernel, but haven't had too much luck with that
just yet. Somehow LILO is hosed...I just don't get to spend enough time on
this. I'll see what I can do with what I have, then maybe try downloading.

Matt