[ale] SEXSITE NO.1 .. MEGAWEB-SEX !

Stephen VanDyke mail at stephenvandyke.com
Wed Oct 3 14:26:33 EDT 2001

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Normally I wouldn't link to StileProject, but today I couldn't
resist...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<A
href="http://www.stileproject.com/lls.html">http://www.stileproject.com/lls.html
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Stephen VanDyke
ps -
don't ever click on SPAM links, except to get account numbers (usually id
numbers in links from their page) and get their accounts terminated. Most adult
resellers are more than happy to smack down some dumbass who decides to spam
mailing lists/newsgroups.
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Chris Fowler
  [mailto:ChrisF at computone.com]Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 2:26
  PMTo: 'MEGA-WWW'Cc: 'ale at ale.org'Subject: RE:
  [ale] SEXSITE NO.1 .. MEGAWEB-SEX !
  Give me pictures of the following:
  1.  Naked Girl(s) 2.
  Laptops 3.  Linux running on Laptops
  Nice Chris
  -----Original Message----- From:
  MEGA-WWW [<A
  href="mailto:megawww at funkytimes.com">mailto:megawww at funkytimes.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 3:14 PM <FONT
  size=2>To: MEGA-WWW Subject: [ale] SEXSITE NO.1 ..
  MEGAWEB-SEX !
  Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,
  Welcome to the GREATEST SEX SHOW on the ENTIRE NET !

  We now offer you to ENTER the World?s No.1 voted SEX-SERVER on
  the WEB !
  By far the largest and most incredible content of LIVE SEX is
  now served to users WORLDWIDE!
  EVERYTHING is offered 100% ANONOMOUSLY & you don?t need to
  sign-up or have a creditcard ... The way it should be !
  TO PLUGIN and get access to something you with guarantee NEVER
  have seen before, use ANY of the servers listed below !
  Enjoy the BEST!
  Yours truly, MEGA-WWW
  To get EASY ACCESS & PLUGIN to the LARGEST CONTENT
  SEXSERVER on the NET, use any of the 4 SERVERS listed here:
  1.  <A href="http://siam.to/webwire"
  target=_blank>http://siam.to/webwire 2.  <A
  href="http://www.siam.to/xxxtour"
  target=_blank>http://www.siam.to/xxxtour 3.
  <A href="http://siam.to/atomicbabes"
  target=_blank>http://siam.to/atomicbabes 4.
  <A href="http://98.to/atomicbabes"
  target=_blank>http://98.to/atomicbabes
  To get EASY ACCESS & PLUGIN to the LESBIAN IBIZA BABES,
  use any of the 2 SERVERS listed here:
  1.  <A href="http://siam.to/sitewire"
  target=_blank>http://siam.to/sitewire 2.  <A
  href="http://98.to/webpalace" target=_blank>http://98.to/webpalace