[ale] This _should_ be simple...

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Thu Nov 29 17:05:25 EST 2001

Well, I was slow, and poky, but thanks to all the Back-UPS is talking to
the computer via USB, and most everything is back in order. The steps
required included getting a new kernel for RH7.1 (2.4.9? see the RH site),
running a few scripts to create /dev devices, and manually installing USB
related modules. And obtaining the latest version of apcupsd. Kudo's to
all who helped & to the rather wonderful people writing this software in
the first place.

The harder I work, the luckier I get.
                    Lee Iacocca
Thompson Freeman          tfreeman at intel.digichem.net