[ale] Desktop Rover...

Charles Shapiro cshapiro at numethods.com
Mon Nov 26 08:50:34 EST 2001

Does anyone have a Plantraco Desktop Rover (http://plantraco.com)  with
computer interface which I can borrow?

Mine arrived broken and is now wending its way back through Canadian
customs. But in the meantime I've made significant progress hacking the
control software. If I can find a working rover, I'm ready to start
writing perl code to control it through the computer interface.  You
share could be some glory and possibly some homebrew.

If not, I reckon I'll wait. It'll appear on my site eventually.

-- CHS
Charles Shapiro
cshapiro at numethods.com
http://tomshiro.org