[ale] Video Cards

Geoffrey esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Sun Nov 25 20:00:24 EST 2001

I've found that you're going to get a better price with local tech shops
over the Microsoft resellers (best buys, office [max|depot], compusa,
microcenter..).  Check out the places you'll find in the tech section of
the Atlanta J+C if you want to do local business.  Otherwise, check out
http://pricewatch.com for the best prices.  I've had good success with
both.

I personally find MicroCenter to be about the highest price folks around
and the techs at Best Buys to be the most clueless.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users
that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html