[ale] [OT] hobbist grip tool thingY?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Sat Nov 24 17:45:46 EST 2001

I apologize that this is OT, but I know someone in this group will know the
answer.  Does anyone know what those hobbyist grip tools are called?  I've
seen them before but I have no clue what the name of the device is.  It's a
device that clamps to a desk or something, and it has a bunch of alligator
style clamps on it to hold things in place while you work on a circuit or
something.  I've searched google and the digikey catalog but can't find it
anywhere.  Can anyone provide any direction?