[ale] OT: A question

Tom Wiencko tew at wiencko.com
Sun Nov 18 21:57:23 EST 2001

There appears to be a problem with the write laser circuitry.  It reads
just fine, and says that it creates the CD just fine, but the resulting
CD is not readable by any CD reader (including the HP drive that created
it).

If you look at the created CD, it appears to have been written to, but
simply cannot be read.

Tom Wiencko                                              tew at wiencko.com
President - Wiencko & Associates, Inc.                    (404) 255-2330
Telecom Consulting & Project Development -- Wireline, Wireless, Internet