[ale] Redhat discs

Stephen J. Pellicer spellicer at itillious.com
Wed Nov 14 23:00:54 EST 2001

I don't have a place for that ever since Linux General Store closed (I think
that's what I heard), but I was happy to see all kinds of linux distros
available at Staples. Unfortunately, they were mostly a rev behind the
currents ones. I saw Mandrake 8.0 and RedHat 7.1 I think. Doesn't help you
:) but it was good to see so much Linux software in Staples (there was more
than just mandrake and redhat.) If I download it I'll burn 'em for ya :).
Alas, the last installfest has converted me to a die-hard Mandrake fan. I
just found out they are building FreeSWAN for IPSEC into the kernel along
with supporting utilities in a nice RPM. I'm stoked!