[ale] Wu-ftp

scottb at pixel-group.com scottb at pixel-group.com
Wed Nov 14 09:28:36 EST 2001

Problem with home directory
I have set up 2 users for and ftp
1. ftpadmin
2. ftpguest
Ftpadmin is part of the ftp group and ftpguest is part of the ftpguest group
I have set both home directories to be /home/ftp the owner of the group is
ftpadmin with full control and the group is ftpguest with read access
The problem I am having is  I can login with ftpadmin just fine once logged
in it shows I am in the /ftp folder and I can see all the folders in that
directory and I have full control but when I log in as ftpguest I show I am
in a / directory and there are no folders or files. Any help would be much
appreciated