[ale] HTML Editor

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 22:06:31 EST 2001

I spent a good month searching for a Linux solution.
Bluefish is good for what it is, which is not a
WYSIWYG.  However, I can't find anything that can
match DW's table layout capabilites.

I finally opted to buy Dreamweaver 4 for Windows and
am going to try using Wine with it.  I've heard it
works in a somewhat limited fashion.

Anyone else given this a try?

John