[ale] Accessing Windows Share

Matt Shade mshade at threekay.com
Mon Nov 12 01:08:26 EST 2001

It just KILLS me how people can ask questions with so little information. I
know there are FAQs out there for this (whatever it is). My question is, can
we add a header or footer that points to some specific starting point of
information? Half (or more) of the questions asked here can be answered
through FAQs... I'll have to agree that there are WAY too may "starting
points" for info, but is there one we can agree on that is a good start?

Is there a really good place to start for answers? I have so many links, I'm
not sure what my answer would be. But I thik as a whole, there can be a good
link to point to.

I'm sure this has come up before. Let's do something this time.

matt shade
www.threekay.com