[ale] linux gateway...? simple question?

Mark Hurley debian4tux at telocity.com
Mon Nov 12 00:34:47 EST 2001

Ahhh....you did mention your kernel.  You need to configure
masquerading on your linux box.  And your 2.4 kernel uses iptables.

You can go to linuxdoc.org...plenty of docs there.

This *may* work for you...(see if I can pull this out of the bag'o
tricks)

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 192.168.0.0/24 -o eth1 -j MASQUERADE

If it doesn't work...you have a starting point.  Btw...here's another
link on iptables:

http://www.linuxguruz.org/iptables/

Good Luck!

Mark Hurley