[ale] [pseudo-OT] Stuff for sale

David Brooks db at stayonline.net
Thu Nov 8 17:58:55 EST 2001

Greetings ALE,

I've got some stuff to get rid of, most of it should be of interest to most
any geek:

- Sun SparcServer 4 - 110MHz, 128MB RAM, 4GB Disk, Quad Ethernet Card,
  	Serial console adapter, floppy.  Currently loaded with OpenBSD 2.9.
	Will also throw in a Sun Turbo GX Framebuffer in case you want to
	swap to Quad Ethernet out to hook a monitor up to it.  I also have a
	couple external SCSI harddrive cases and cables, and an extra 2GB
	Harddrive that should fit in the cases with an SCA adapter.
Price:  $200, Neg.

- Sun Quad Fast Ethernet adapter (SBUS) - Like the Quad Ethernet adapter
  	included with the Sparc 4, but has 4 10/100mbps ports.  Will fit in
	the Sparc 4 mentioned above, or any Sbus based sparc, sun4m or
	newer.
Price:	$150, Neg.

----------
Also, I've got some home theatre equipment:

- Pioneer VSX-D508 A/V Receiver.
	Excellent A/V receiver, 100W x 5 speaker outputs, RCA, S-video,
	fiber-optic inputs, Dolby Digital, DSP, with universal remote.
	Really cranks MP3's >:)  I probably have the manual for this thing
	somewhere, as well.

	More info:
	http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pioneer/CDA/HomeProducts/
	HomeProductDetails/0,1422,405,00.html

Price:	$200, Neg.

- Toshiba SD4109X 6-disc Carousel DVD/CD changer.
	6-disc carousel, plays DVD, audio CD, VCD, probably some others as
	well that I haven't tried out, 5.1, S-video, fiber-optic, and
	component video outputs, Dolby Digital Decoder.  With remote, and
	probably the manual as well (if I can dig it out of a box).

	More info:
	http://www.toshiba.com/tacp/dvd/dvdarchive/SD4109X.html

Price: $225, Neg.

...and finally...

- Yamaha YST-SW80 8" Powered Home Theatre Subwoofer
	8" forward-firing driver, 150W, active servo, RCA or line-level
	inputs, automatic on and off, volume and high cut filter control.
	Excellent sound for a dorm room or smaller living rooms (apartments,
	small house, etc.)

	More info:
	http://www.yamaha.com/cgi-win/webcgi.exe/DsplyModel/?gSPK00010YST-SW80

Price: $100, Neg.