[ale] The ZapStation is finally released

hirsch at zapmedia.com hirsch at zapmedia.com
Thu Nov 8 08:59:33 EST 2001

Hi folks.  Many of you know that I've been working on an internet
appliance called a ZapStation--an all-in-one CD/DVD/MP3 jukebox that
connect to you home entertainment system and the internet.  We showed
one last year at the ALS.  Last month several of you got the
impression that the dream had died when I offered lots of equipment
for sale.

Well, we are finally in business.  The "Order Now" button at our
corporate website, <http://www.zapmedia.com> is finally live.  We've
even sold two units!  We start our advertising campaign next week when
we expect to sell two more units.  :)

It's been a long, intense struggle to get this done.  I've learned an
incredible amount about Linux and PCs--stuff I would never have
learned on my own.  ALE has been a constant resource to me and I
appreciate all your support and help over the last couple years.

--Michael