[ale] vgetty

Geoffrey esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Nov 7 11:40:38 EST 2001

Jason Lynn wrote:

> vgetty uses mgetty.  which config file under mgetty+sendfax did you have to
> change in order to enable CID?

There is a var in there as follows, it's a chat dialog:

init-chat "" \dATQ0V1H0 OK ATS0=0Q0&D3&C1 OK AT#CID=1 OK

I believe that is what you're looking for.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users
that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport