[ale] http accelerator?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Nov 6 16:08:30 EST 2001

  We're actually using Ipivots now.  They work real well, but we may have
issue with the load they can handle.  I'm wondering about a linux system
for a couple reasons though.

  If an Ipivot fails, it just sends everything non-encrypted... Bad thing.
I'm thinking of a pair of clustered Linux boxes doing the same thing.
It could be scaled with "pairs" handeling multiple sites, etc...

Thus spake Barlow, Jim D (jim.d.barlow at intel.com):

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: