[ale] apt-get/debian

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 19:00:07 EST 2001

i had to create a mode line section in the XF86Config.
this was not what i'd call a fix as it caused other problems, but it was an
improvement over what it was doing before.

the fix was to go back to 3.3.6.

if debian is going to force me to upgrade my hardware i might as well change
over to M$,

NOT!