[ale] Rotate PS/PDF doc?

James Kinney jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed May 30 18:03:59 EDT 2001

Im a bit confused. Does StarOffice make it landscape but ps2pdf switches
it to portrait?

I just made a test page in StarOffice and printed it to a .ps file. gv
showed it sideways in portrait mode so I selected landscape and it looked
OK. I then ran ps2pdf onthe file and viewed it again. It came up in
portrait mode, but a toggle to landscape fixed it. A paper print from gv
worked fine as well.

Double check your print setup in StarOffice. The presentation output is
usually set for landscape unless you select "paper" output from the
wizard.