[ale] [OT] Linux Internship

Patrick Childers patrick at thechilders.net
Mon May 14 18:34:05 EDT 2001

My last internship was found through ALE, so why not try again....

I will graduate from High School in 11 days, so I guess it is about time to
look for an Internship position. I will be able to work full time during the
summer and then part time during college. I have already been accepted
to Southern Polytechnic State Univ. in Marietta for a degree in Computer
Science, so I am looking for a company around that location.

For more information my resume is posted at:
http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=798991

Patrick Childers
patrick at thechilders.net
770-822-5271