[ale] [Fwd: [ale-admin] Linux Technology Breakfast]

Eric Z. Ayers eric.ayers at mindspring.com
Wed May 9 19:32:16 EDT 2001

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ale-admin] Linux Technology Breakfast
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 18:07:17 -0500
From: Bethany Allee <ballee at timesn.com>
To: ale at ale.org
To: "'ale-admin at ale.org'" <ale-admin at ale.org>

I was wondering if I could get a Linux event posted on your site or sent out
to your members. Here are the details:

Times N Systems is hosting a technology breakfast series and we would love
to invite you. Our technology focuses on IP-SAN and storage
virtualization...and it works really well with Linux. The breakfast is
educational and we've got Tom Henderson from Extreme Labs coming to speak.

RSVP online at: http://www.timesn.com/breakfast/index.htm"
Below is a schedule of the Seminar Series. If you or any of your members
would like to attend, please let me know. If you have any other friends who
would like a free breakfast while they get to listen to storage technology
developments, let me know that as well.

We're going to be in Atlanta on Thursday, June 21st.
Breakfast is from 7:30 - 9:30am.
Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/Buckhead, 3342 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA,
30326 - (404) 231-1234

Thanks in advance for your help.
Bethany Allee
Times N Systems