[ale] mediaOne modem

Leonard Thornton Leonard at Intelis-inc.net
Wed May 9 10:01:14 EDT 2001

At 07:23 PM 5/8/2001 -0700, Jim Popovitch wrote:
>All these emails for/against MediaOne remind me about back when I first
>got my cable modem the M1 guy (still we behind the ears) asked me for a
>preferred username.  I said 'root' and he quickly called it in to the
>provisioning center.  Less a minute passed before his PCS phone beeped,
>to his astonishment (and his only) 'root' was already taken.  I paused
>and thought of 'daemon', 'lp', and 'sys', but decided to opt for a
>quicker install.  :)  Oh those Windows only folks are fun.
>
>-Jim P.

ROFLMAO!!!!

The difficult while you wait.....the impossible overnight.

Leonard Thornton
Intelis, Inc.
5960 Crooked Creek Rd
Suite 30
Norcross, GA  30092

Office: 770.825.0032
Fax:            770.825.0028
Cellular:       404.583.5402
Pager:          888.785.9188
Email:          Leonard at Intelis-Inc.net