[ale] What were they thinking?

Michael Smith MSmith at webtonetech.com
Tue May 8 11:23:07 EDT 2001

It's the version that comes with Redhat 7.1 by default.  I think its
2.1.1-2.  I don't have wait times like you are describing.  The only thing I
wait for is Mozilla and that one's pretty understandable.  I don't know how
much memory it's taking up but maybe your paging?  Have you checked top
while you were running KDE?

Mike