[ale] What were they thinking?

Leonard Thornton Leonard at Intelis-inc.net
Tue May 8 11:11:31 EDT 2001

OK....here's my .02 worth:

Pentium 225
128Mb RAM
4Gb IDE drive (Quantum Bigfoot......yawn)
Redhat 7.0 w/ 2.2 kernel
KDE 1.1.2
S3 video w/ 2mb memory
1024x768 resolution

No problems here....

At 10:17 AM 5/8/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Have we established that some people's new KDE is slow while for others it's
>OK?  Howbout this: of those of you who have tried it, how about posting a
>message here stating 1) your KDE version 2) your distro and version 3) your
>video card.  Maybe a pattern will emerge.
>
>- Jeff

The difficult while you wait.....the impossible overnight.

Leonard Thornton
Intelis, Inc.
5960 Crooked Creek Rd
Suite 30
Norcross, GA  30092

Office: 770.825.0032
Fax:            770.825.0028
Cellular:       404.583.5402
Pager:          888.785.9188
Email:          Leonard at Intelis-Inc.net