[ale] postfix and fetchmail

I. Herman izzmo at mediaone.net
Tue May 8 08:39:08 EDT 2001

Hrm...I see.  Dunno..this is a new one to me.

If it's going to the deferred, that means more than likely, it's reading it
as another destination, but copies it (or something like that).  If you set
the $mydomain, and set mail_spool_directory = /var/spool/mail (if not
already) then it should work.  If it don't...then you can try to cheat it by
making a symbolic link to the proper place....i.e:

ln -s /var/spool/mail/UID /var/spool/postfix/UID and then change group/user
owner ships as needed.  I'm not sure if that'll work, as I haven't had to do
it.

Sorry, I am not familiar w/ fetchmail.

If you want, you can go to http://www.postfix.org and see if there is
anything in the FAQ section.  Anything further, I dunno what to do.

Izzie