[ale] xfree86 4.02

bpolk78 bpolk78 at telstra.com
Thu May 3 02:26:37 EDT 2001

I've just got a new video card, and need to upgrade to xfree86 4.
I've downloaded the source, but run into trouble trying to compile
using the make World command.  it apears to compile OK, it the starts
cleaning, it runs into trouble when trying to clean a directory ./nls
which doesn't exist.  I created the directory, but there is no rule to
make clean in the directory.  I tried altering the makefile so it
wouldn't try to clean this directory, but couldn't find anything
about /nls.

Am using slackware with kernel 2.4.2, trying to get a geforce2gts video
card working.  Can anyone who has done this give me a hand?
Muchly appreciated
Ben