[ale] Cracked many Linux systems

michael d. ivey ivey at gweezlebur.com
Wed Mar 28 21:27:50 EST 2001

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 06:16:45PM -0500, Bob's ALE Mail wrote:
> > That doesn't address which FS would be tunneled.  Are you suggesting
> > NFS over the VPN link?
>
> Whichever one normally would go directly over the network.

That's what I'm looking for.  A good, easy to install, secure (or ssh
tunnelable) network filesystem.  I don't want to have to settle for a
transport/ dir on each box, with cron'd rsyncs running.

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "The power of accurate observation is
   <ivey at gweezlebur.com>     : commonly called cynicism by those who