[ale] Abit-BP6 board half dead

Robert Hoffman rob at frankenlinux.com
Mon Mar 26 12:13:54 EST 2001

Are you sure it's the socket that died and not the cpu? You might try
swapping out the processors to make sure you know what died. Also, I just
found both a replacement cpu and motherboard on www.ebay.com so you might
start looking there.

I hope yours is an isolated incident; I'm running the BP6 with twin 466's.

-Rob Hoffman