[ale] Port Numbers

Dave Brooks db at amorphous.org
Sat Mar 24 12:06:04 EST 2001

A quick google search shows that port 27374 is a listener port for
subseven, ramen, or a number of other recent trojans that have popped up
for linux.

Also found this link, might be helpful for some of you trying to maintain a
list of firewall rules:

http://www.simovits.com/trojans/trojans.html

Best,
Dave