[ale] NT workstation permissions w/samba server

Gary S MacKay gary at edisoninfo.com
Fri Mar 23 14:42:15 EST 2001

This is exactly what the huge Samba Unleashed book said to do. But,
whenever I add those options to the smb.conf file, samba will load fine,
but tosses a bunch of errors in the log file that it does not know what
to do with those statements. I put them in the [global] section of the
smb.conf file. Did I mess that up somehow?

- Gary