[ale] accessing mail via browsers

Lathe magius at wittsend.com
Sun Mar 18 21:13:59 EST 2001

This endeavor seems to be leading to more and more difficulties.  I cant
seem to get php4 to be recognized by apache.  So... the revised question is:
are there any webmail interfaces that dont rely heavely on odd dependencies?

The squirrelmail documentation has quite a bit lacking for those who arent
familiar with php or the dynamics of the app itself.  Any other suggestions?