[ale] Virus Scanning of Samba Shares.

Gary MacKay gary at edisoninfo.com
Sat Mar 17 20:50:53 EST 2001

Hee hee! Good point!

What I have proven tho, is McAfee and Norton miss alot. Each of the types
of networks (both Netware and NT) I've installed it on, have found many
many viri that the others declared clean. In fact on two different
occations, at least two machines were totaly disabled due to the number
of infected files. One had to be nuked and reloaded.

- Gary