[ale] cache recovery

James Kinney jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Mar 15 09:55:19 EST 2001

I was working on an online resume when (gasp, suprise) Netscape crashed.
This was not one of those "enter your email address and then paste your
resume in the box below" deals. It was a _long_ and _tedious_ form page.

I'm trying to recover whare I was from netscrapes cache with no luck. I
can't find any remnants in the cache.

Does netscape(4.75) not cache form pages?