[ale] WinTV Go cards

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Tue Mar 13 14:50:42 EST 2001

    David> I was just wondering if anyone had tried the WinTV Go card
    David> from Hauppauge.

        Had one for well over a year now.  Works fine (although I've
never gotten around to getting my conf.modules setup to modprobe
everything correctly).  Only real gripe I have about it is that it
only has a composite input (not S-Video).  But for $50 it was a good
buy.

770 933-0600 x211(w)  |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=