[ale] zapping Win partitions

JB Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 00:29:16 EST 2001

I know this question has probably been asked 1000
times, but I'm gradually running out of space on my
Linux partition and my virtually unused Win partition
has around 12 gigs free.  I'd like to move about 8 of
those over to Linux.  Problem is, the Win partition is
one big partition and I can't afford to lose any
information on that end.

Does anyone know of open source tools that allow you
to repartition a Win partition without losing any
data?

Thanks in advance,
JB