[ale] Telocity help?

Jason MisterRain at intemperance.net
Fri Mar 9 14:13:33 EST 2001

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Fulton Green wrote:

> It might depend on which Telocity modem you're using (Jason, you probably
> have the new VelociPort, whereas I have the older (and less fancy) box.

Correct, i've got the newer one.

> You may have to directly edit your /etc/ifup and ifdown scripts to use
> dhcpcd instead. Since dhcpcd isn't installed by default, you'll also need to
> install that package from your CD.

Got the package, installed it.  Is it enough to just change references to
/sbin/pump to /sbin/dhcpcd in those scripts?

Jason Puckett  / MisterRain at intemperance.net  / www.intemperance.net
	"I'm a fraud.  A poor, lazy, sexy fraud."  -- Bender
 (If mail to intemperance.net fails, use misterrain at telocity.com)