FW: [ale] macromedia & internet future

Douglas Knudsen doug at cubicleman.com
Thu Mar 8 22:44:33 EST 2001

Speaking of Flash schtuff, play Pink Slip panic at www.killercartoons.com
The ultimate game/parody on the '.com downturn'

Yes, you can write games in Flash.  The stuff is replacing DHTML type
'splash' with mindless point and click gui filled IDEs from hell.  Well, at
least you don't have to write seperate scripts for each browser DOM you
encounter.  On a more serious note, Flash stuff has gotten much lighter than
in the past.  This is of course drowned out by filling your whole web
browser with it.

---
Douglas Knudsen
Alltel Information Services  <-- Hey! These views are MINE!
678-351-6063
Got Linux?  http://www.linuxmall.com

"Nuclear war would really set back cable."
                -- Ted Turner

"Guns don't kill people, physics does!"
                -- John Lithgow
          Star of 3rd Rock from the Sun