[ale] Upgrade to 2.4.2 kernel procedures

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Thu Mar 8 16:10:13 EST 2001

While we're on this subject, is there any information out there about what
settings Red Hat (or any other distro for that matter) uses when they run
make [x|menu]config prior to compiling a kernel?  It would be kind of cool
to compile your own and have it just drop right in.  I haven't tried this
in a couple of years (since the advent of 2.2).

glasher at nycap.rr.com
After 163 days, Verizon still couln't deliver Telocity DSL.