[ale] dual mice under X ?!?!

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Fri Jun 29 10:57:40 EDT 2001

I could be wrong, but I beleive that Xfree 4.0.? supports multiple
mice.  I say that because I was checking out some examples for input
devices, and I recall entries for two devices and another entry which
was used to define the 'default' device.  Your best bet would be to
visit the xfree site and check out their docs.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence." - Albert Einstein