[ale] Java on RH 7.1

Andrew Newton lfs at eskimo.com
Wed Jun 27 11:56:18 EDT 2001

This sounds like a common problem with using Kaffe compiler with another JDK.
RH 7.1 installs Kaffe, but chances are that isnt' what you intend to
use.  The simple fix is to make sure the true JDK you are trying to
use is in your PATH ahead of Kaffe

  i.e. export PATH=/usr/local/jdk1.2.2/bin:$PATH

-andy

--
- Andrew Newton
- lfs at eskimo.com