[ale] Garbage spewer, part II

Chris Fowler ChrisF at computone.com
Fri Jun 22 08:55:45 EDT 2001

Who is your ISP?  Are they NT based or UNIX based?  I'm talking about the server based equipment they use.

Iptraf can log to a file.  Tunr it on and use it in your defense.

You are correct.  If you are on a switch, you should only see traffic destined for your machine or maybe broadcasts.  That is all.

Chris