[ale] response from zero knowledge

Ankur Chatterjee ankur at 5sc.net
Wed Jun 20 12:22:17 EDT 2001

funny how they won't support linux for the freedom client, but the server
runs on redhat 6.2 and nothing else. I've deployed 4 Freedom Servers for
various ISP's and they're a pain in the ass. the revenue generated from
those devices aren't even significant. just a rant.
- Ankur Chatterjee
  Network Engineer
  Five Star Communications
  mobile: 678/612.5033