[ale] good linux

Trey Darley tdarley at net-hopper.com
Fri Jun 15 09:11:46 EDT 2001

Well, all I have to say is that from reading the slackware changelogs
and messing with the -current branch, Slackware 7.2 (or whatever release
number the developers finalize on) is going to rock. It seems like it's
gotten up to a release freeze a couple of times, but it's due out any
old day now. You really ought to check it out. That's my input on the
matter. I've been with slackware since the beginning of my linux period
and apart from a a brief and torid affair with OpenBSD, I've found it to
be the most satisfying distribution available. Redhat's all right, as
are Mandrake, Suse, Debian, and the gang. But Slackware is the bee's
knees!
-- Trey
++--------------------------------------------------------------------++
Vila: "I think I have just made the biggest mistake of my life."
Orac: "It is unlikely.  I would predict there are far greater mistakes
       waiting to be made by someone with your obvious talent for it."
Trey Darley
Unix Systems Administrator
Net-HOPPER Division
Spirent Communications