[ale] What happened?

Darin Lang darin at doolang.com
Wed Jun 13 14:59:04 EDT 2001

on 6/13/01 2:29 PM, Robert L. Harris at Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net wrote:

> I was wondering.  Supposedly M$ lost it's monopoly case... Um is this a
> case of "if we're quiet it'll go away" and has?  Other than 2+ new versions
> of windows I haven't seen anything change...  What did I miss?

Bush was elected.
"Corporate transgressions are a thing of the past. Rest assured that all
corporations have our best interests at heart. There is no need to worry
about anything anymore, corporate america and the Bush adminstration will
take care of everything."

---excerpted from the latest White House Memo.

--
Darin Lang
WIN A TRILLION: $1,000,000,000,000.00 at MoonBughead.com