[ale] Shameless Self-Advertisement

Dave Brooks db at amorphous.org
Fri Jun 8 13:50:45 EDT 2001

ALE:

Unfortunately, today, I was unexpectedly laid off.  I won't give out the
name of the company that laid me off, but it rhymes with "Fun".

Moving on, if any of you out there work for a company looking to pick up a
[systems, network] engineer, I would certainly appreciate your
consideration.  My resume is located on the web at:

http://www.amorphous.org/resume.txt

...or I'll send you a copy directly if you shoot me an email.  Feel free to
look it over and give me a call at any time of the day or night.

Best,
Dave Brooks

--
david a. brooks