[ale] New Sendmail feature

Michael Smith MSmith at webtonetech.com
Wed Jun 6 13:38:22 EDT 2001

	You can change this by modifying the sendmail.mc file in the
/etc/mail directory.  Just change the DAEMON_OPTIONS to reflect your ip
address.  You will need to regenerate your sendmail.cf file in /etc before
restarting your sendmail daemon.  I think the command is:

m4 /etc/mail/sendmail.mc > sendmail.cf

Mike