[ale] [ale-admin] XMLAUG and ALE

Eric Z. Ayers eric.ayers at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 5 06:55:08 EDT 2001

Hi Mike,

I'm forwarding on your message to the group at large.  I'm sure there
will be some interest!

-Eric.
--

Greetings!

My name is Mike Aaron, and I'm the president of the XML Atlanta Users
Group.

Since XML spans so many industries, and so many different usages
(including
configuration files and information publishing, as in dsml), my thoughts
are that
there could be some value for your members to attend some of the xmlaug
meetings.

Also, they probably would provide additional value to the group by sheer
virtue of
their presence!

I'd like for the xmlaug to also meet some of the needs that your group has
undoubtably expressed concerning xml. Perhaps we can work together to
serve
Atlanta's technology community to the fullest!

It's time for the Atlanta community of user groups to share the same
collaborative
feel that groups on the west coast have had for years!

What do you think?  You can visit the website (of course, still in
development) at
http://www.xmlaug.com.  Our next (and first) meeting is Wednesday, June
13th, at
the same place that the Atlanta Java Users Group meets (the directions are
on the
site).

Talk to you soon!

~~~~~~~~~