[ale] APC 1000XL [ups] battery replacement options, if any............

Transam@cavu.com transam at cavu.com
Sun Jun 3 15:28:13 EDT 2001

For any type of battery, I have had great luck with:

Batteries Plus
770-495-1644 770-495-1640:FAX
2045 Pleasant Hill Road
Duluth, GA 30096

If they cannot get the complete encased unit (no longer made, etc.), they
will open it up, obtain the right batteries, replace, and seal up.  They
can get a battery for virtually ANYTHING!  Very knowledgeable people and
very helpful and nice.

Their price of a laptop battery was half of what the Laptop manufacturer
(Digital Equip.) was asking.

(Next to Pier 1 imports on the South side of Pleasant Hill Rd, just
West of I85.) M-F 8-8, Sa 9-5, Su 11-5 Batteries for Computers, cellular
phones, aircraft, industrial use, etc.

They have other locations around Atlanta, including Cobb.

Bob Toxen
transam at cavu.com                       [Bob's ALE Bulk email]
bob at cavu.com
http://www.cavu.com
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com/ [My book: "Real World Linux Security"]
http://www.cavu.com/sunset.html        [Sunset Computer]
Fly-By-Day Consulting, Inc.      "Don't go with a fly-by-night outfit!"
Quality Linux & UNIX security and software consulting since 1990.